Single session class – $20.00
10 session class pack – $159.00
20 session class pack – $299.00
6 session class pack – $99.00
August Unlimited Summer Special – $179.00
1 Year Group Group Membership – Autopay $149.00/Month
No show fee & late cancellation (less than 24 hours) – $15.00
- Pre-registration is REQUIRED for all classes: This must be done at least TWO hours prior to start of class. Registration should be done directly online through MindBody.
- Jodifit reserves the right to cancel classes with less than three participants. However, during May-August 2017, all classes will continue unless there are no sign ups.
- Every effort is made to notify all who are registered of cancellations at least two hours prior to the start of the class by email and Facebook. No email will go out to you if you are not registered.
- We cannot guarantee a space if you arrive less than 10 minutes prior to class start time. Members who pre-register for a class and cannot attend must “EARLY CANCEL” themselves from the class on through MindBody a minimum of 4 hours prior to the start of class.
- Early-morning classes must be canceled the night before. We will hold your spot for 10 minutes before giving it to a waitlist participant. Wait-list clients will be given priority over drop-in’s until class start time.
- If you do not “early cancel” (a minimum of four hours prior to class start time) from a class you have pre-scheduled yourself in, you will be charged a class no-show fee of $25. This fee must be paid prior to booking another class. Repeat no-shows will result in the inability to reserve a spot in such classes.
- NO extensions or transfers on Classes or Training.
- NO extensions on Classes or Training due to studio closure for emergency or weather conditions.
- Classes and teachers are subject to change.
- Personal Trainers will change only with approval of the client unless the Trainer has permanently left Jodi Fit. At that time, another suitable Trainer will be assigned to the client.
- Class Cards and/or Personal Training are non-refundable.
- Class Cards and/or Personal Training can be temporarily put on hold for special circumstances.
- Class Cards and/or Personal Training cannot be shared.
- Class Cards and/or Personal Training are activated according to the date they are purchased.
- When a class card or Personal Training Package is purchased, the student/client has the time span of the expiration date to take their 1st class on the card and/ or Training session of the package purchased. If they do not take any classes on the card or train for a session that day, the expiration date will reset to the 1st day participating in the class and/or training session.